ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Show & Tell Tuesday!

Wow! These months are flying by! July is bittersweet for me, because its one of my favorite months being that it was the month I was born, but school is creeping into my July... ruining my summer glory! But I love just blocking out the end both month and forgetting it even exists. Let's focus on this  week. Woohoo my birthday is right around the corner.



To celebrate my birthday this year, I'm planning a HUGE Birthday Giveaway with some blogger/fb friends! You've got to check out these GREAT prizes you can win simply by ENTERING! Check it out:





I'm still flying high off of my trip to Orlando this year! I was so glad I decided to go to this year's TpT conference! I enjoyed meeting so many TpT authors and will definitely return next year! If you want to read more about my amazing trip, check out my blog post: TpT Orlando Conference 2016


I'm linking up with some amazing shops to share some exciting news! The last SUMMER sale will be our Christmas in July Sale!  Check it out here: 


I can't wait to share my room pics. Even though I haven't started yet, I envision this will be the best looking room of all my 18 years! This self proclaimed shopaholic has been busy shopping deals all across the country and grabbing goodies to decorate my first grade class this year! You won't want to miss my upcoming post: Tidy Teacher's Classroom Reveal!  But you can check out some of the supply sales and deals I've found here: School Supplies DEALS!



Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to link up for Show and Tell Tuesday! Head on over to Forever in 5th


9 comments:

  1. Happy almost Birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate not thinking about classroom set up--I share my space and brainstorm sometime next week. The students start the following week. AHHH1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped by class today! So much work to do! New school... new grade! I'm excited though! Best wishes!

      Delete
  3. I bet you had an amazing time at the TPT conference. I'm jealous! Going back to read about it (and the great school supply deals) now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks C Teacher for stopping by! I did have an awesome adventure!

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a great birthday! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie for stopping by and for the birthday wishes! One more day until my birthday!

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to you! Looks like you had an amazingly memorable time at the TPT conference. I can't wait to see your classroom reveal.

    ReplyDelete