ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

How Teachers Relax!

I'm so excited to link up with Laura @ A Grace Filled Classroom and all the other edubloggers to share with you how this teacher recharges and "relaxes" during the summer. 


I love the summer! Not only do I get to spend lots of quality time with my kids! My parents are retired so we've been enjoying lots of weekly summer events together.


1.
Start you Summer Break off with a BANG! Go on a trip. My family went on vacation to Los Cabos the first week the kids got out of school! It was so beautiful! The beach for me is the perfect relaxation place! I feel like the sea recharges my energy!




2.

Spend time with family and friends and do some of the tings that you miss while teaching. I enjoyed going out to lunch during the middle of the day and enjoying taking my time not rushing. We always are so "jelly" at the business workers that come in and have time to eat and drink and be merry during work hours.
 

3.
Traveling to meet and network with teachers across the world! Attending the TpT conference was an AMAZING experience! I hope that each year I can plan to attend an educators conference. If you want to find out more about my conference experience, check out my blog post:  
TpT Orlando Conference 2016


4.
Work on New Products or update old ones! I spent lots of time this summer trying to strengthen my BRAND! I was all over all social media, but the best advice I think I got from TpT Conference from other sellers, is to work on quality resources for your store. Spend most of your time creating. Although I haven't spent as much as I would've like or planned to, I enjoy the process of creation! I like to relax by creating fun and integrated resources like these,




and I love connecting with other educators. This summer I linked up some great teacherprenuers and hosted a couple of giveaways. Here is one I'm currently hosting to celebrate my BIRTHDAY: Click the image to ENTER and join the party!



5.

Shop great summer deals! I love shopping! I am a self proclaimed shopaholic. I admit I have a little bit of a problem. During the summers I shop for School Supplies. Raise your hand if you're like me, and hit up every Office Depot/Max, Staples, Target, Walmart even Kroger Hunting for great deals! Well I find them. I love the penny sales that Office Depot/Max have every year. They've gotten more strict about the quantity of items you can purchase at one time, but that doesn't stop me from visiting everyday to grab more deals! If interested in saving money for your kids or your students you can check out some of the supply sales and deals I've found here: School Supplies DEALS!



Thanks for stopping by to visit! If you would like to check out some ways other teachers relax, click on the link below. Feel free to visit A Grace Filled Classroom  or link up below to  share how you like to RELAX over the summer.


3 comments:

  1. Ha! I laughed when I read your the part about eating lunch and taking your time! It's so true and something I enjoy so much during the summer. We can actually eat and not scarf down our food. And... of my gosh, your Cabo pictures are amazing. I've been before and after looking at your pictures...I think I need to start saving for another trip. By they way, you are photogenic ~ love all of your pictures! Lastly, how AWESOME was the conference! I looooved it. I had so much fun and learned so much. I'm heading over to read about your conference experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this blog. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.”

    Statistics Homework Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easyshiksha provide distance learning for everyone and
    everywhere. It's a free educational portal.

    ReplyDelete