ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday Ya'll! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and the rest of the awesome educators to share with you my Five for Friday! HOORAY for JULY the bestest month of the year! 



 This week I started my  Flat Tummy Tea and although I have not seen any changes in my mid section, I "feel" like it's working. I can't wait to rock a crop top for my birthday! LOL! The only bad thing about this product is that you have to get a tea strainer. Who has these hanging around the house? Not me! I don't even like tea but this stuff is not very strong and plus it comes in this cute 
Flat Tummy zipper bag! 








This week I did do a lot better with my shopping! I did see some COOL teacher finds at Below 5 and yeah I did break down and get that Heidi Swapp LightBox from Michaels. They ended up putting all her products on sale for 50% off and I used my teacher id and snagged an extra 10% off! It's so cool! I couldn't wait to play with my new toy I mean teacher tool!


Look how it GLOWS! ❤️ it!

Oh and I had to grab  a couple   ... six scoop chairs from Walmart. Well because they were only $4.88 each! But that's it! I swear besides this stool at Hobby Lobby I did really good this week! But it's pay day ya'll so its time to hit the streets again! lol!

 

Yay! Happy Friday! I hope these BACK to School treats don't get you down! I'm just preparing my store for August sales. You can grab one of my flash freebies below.









Please enjoy my NEWEST addition this #SHARKWEEK FLASH FREEBIE for Friday only! It's part of my first GROWING BUNDLE!


Feel free to enter this Amazing Giveaway worth up to $40 of incredible resources from myself as well as some of my Georgia TpT Sellers of Fb friends! Oh and don't forget to check out these store to grab exclusive fourth of July Deals for one day only! 

ENTER Today to Win @ http://bit.ly/296urkh





My donor's choose project is still happening! Thanks to all those friends and family who have donated so far. I'm excited to share that Thanks to you, we are half way funded already! You can check it out here: 
iPad Minis For My Little Minis http://bit.ly/doubledonate 



Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

6 comments:

  1. It's so great to see other bloggers from Georgia!! Love your giveaway!! I have got to run to Walmart and get some of those seats!! WOW! Have a great weekend!! Linda's Learning Loot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, it's Georgia Bloggers day today! The seats at Wal-Mart look like they might be worth putting make-up on for a quick run into town! ;) Good luck with the funding for your Donor's Choose project.
    Tonya
    Storybook Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tonya! Where are you @ in Georgia? Yay! Thanks my project is already half way funded in just one week! I'm so excited!

      Delete
  3. No one can resist the light box! Glad you got such a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love those scoop chairs. I've never seen them before. I'm going to Walmart!

    ReplyDelete