ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Summer Reading Stash!

Today I'm linking up with Minute Mommy and some more great edubloggers to share some summer reading ideas for the classroom or homeschool. Check out these great picks and select activities for little learners and don't forget to grab my Shark FREEBIE to celebrate SHARK WEEK!


These books are chosen by my son this summer and I created some activities to go along for young learners. Enjoy!


Our family loves to go camping and sleep in tents under the stars! Making s'mores is my son's favorite camping activity! Check out these other great math and literacy camping themed activities!



This book reminded me of my son cooking with me in the kitchen. He loves making pancakes for breakfast! Your child or class may enjoy these Cooking Fun activities






Check out these Summer Fireflies/ Bug Activities that will help your little one stay refreshed this summer practicing writing, and early math skills! 




This year our summer vacation trip was AMAZING! We visited the beautiful Los Cabos Mexico and had a blast. My son loves playing in the sand and building sandcastles and swimming! I had to pull him out of the water to eat. Check out these great Beach themed math and literacy activities! 

No pets in our house! But that doesn't mean we don't love to read and watch shows about dogs! This book is so cute! It was my inspirations for creating this DOG math and literacy resource.



 Please don't forget to snag up this Shark Freebie for a limited time to celebrate #SharkWeek!
If you download this freebie and like it please leave this NEW resource some feedback love!


Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! If you have some great books you would like to share, head on over to Minute Mommy and link up this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment