ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Summer Bucket List


It's officially summer! Yay! So in honor of Summer Vacation, I thought I'd start a Summer Bucket List Link Up! I am super excited I won't have to add "find a job" to my bucket list this summer. Yesterday I was officially offered a job. Woohoo! I can't wait to join the #fiveminutedrivetowork club


Please feel free to download the Summer Bucket List Freebie image below to link up and share your Summer Bucket List with a great group of edubloggers!



Now it's your turn! 
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
How to join the Summer Bucket List Linky party....
Grab the Linky Button at top of page and the picture below & save. 
Add your own items to your bucket list image ( I like to use keynote or powerpoint) save your new image and post on your own blog page.
link back to this post
and add your link to the link-up below!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Can't wait to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking your post on my linky party! Congrats on the new job....AND the short drive to work!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I hope to link up again soon!

      Delete