ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five For Friday!

Happy Friday Ya'll! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and the rest of the awesome educators to share with you my Five for Friday! 



 I can't stop eating chicken minis at Chick Fil' a! I just bought this new Flat Tummy Tea my friend recommended! I noticed a huge difference in her waist area and she only used it for 2 weeks! I'm waiting for mine to be shipped so I can start it and be down before my birthday at end of July! I hope it works! I'll post before and after pics!



I love going to Zumba classes but my Gold's Gym membership just ended! 






I really haven't even started on buying school supplies, just decor and stuff! Hobby Lobby, Target, Walmart, Dollar Store, and Michaels have been on regular rotation since school's been out. HELPPP!!! I have a problem. I must see what NEW stuff they have put out and being on IG is the worst because all the teachers are shopping showing their deals and cute buys! I have not yet joined the Lightbox trend only because they were still to pricey for me even with 40% off coupon. 

Yay! Happy Friday! I hope these BACK to School treats don't get you down! I'm just preparing my store for August sales. You can grab one of my flash freebies below.







Please enjoy this FLASH FREEBIE for Friday only! It's part of my first GROWING BUNDLE!

My oldest is in California for the summer! It's been a whole month and we still have one more to go! We chat daily but I miss her. Anyone else out there know how I feel? 
I hate sharing my kids it's the worst! 


I had to share this Donor'sChoose for my class! 
iPad Minis For My Little Minis! ‪#‎LIFTOFF‬ ‪#‎DONORSCHOOSE‬‪#‎DOUBLEDDONATION‬
Hi Friends!
Help me build a better classroom by June 30, 2016 and your donation will be doubled! Just enter the code LIFTOFF during checkout and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100). http://bit.ly/292606z




Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

3 comments:

  1. The closest Michaels to me is in the same plaza as a Chick Fil'a...dangerous combination! Let me know how the tummy tea works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ithappendedin3rd for stopping by. I ended up breaking down and grabbing up the Heidi Swapp Lightbox & Letters because it was on 50% sale yesterday! I also used my teacher discount! I had to drive to the next city to grab one but I think I will enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Flat Tummy Tea. I hope it works for you! I'll have to look into it..

    ReplyDelete