ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Show and Tell Tuesday!

Today I'm linking up with  Forever in 5th Grade to Show and Tell with you this Tuesday!





I'm so excited to share with you a new resource I created for ELA! 




Ooh so excited to go on a family vacation to Mexico this year! I'm making a list and checkin it twice! 
(download at dabbles and babbles)

VIVA la Mexico!
I love the spa and the body scrubs are like WOW! 
I had a great time celebrating a friend's birthday last Sunday!




Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to link up with some awesome educators to share your Show and Tell head on over to Forever in 5th Grade!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your last week of school. I'm jealous. Enjoy your vacation.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous of your last week.. We go until June 22...I know you go back earlier. Glad you are getting pampered before your trip, Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's your last week of school! When do you start up again? Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your trip to Mexico. A good trip down there is on my bucket list.

    Heidi Raki
    www.rakisradresources.com

    ReplyDelete