ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

One Little Thing Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with Enchanting Elementary to share my One little Thing! 




I absolutely am obsessed with containers. I have to tell myself "no more" I really don't want to be a hoarder but I love buying containers for the classroom. My books have containers, my supplies in my closets all have containers, and I even have a container to hold all my containers.  I bought these cute black and white popcorn containers from target last year and they have yet to be used! I come with all kinds of ways that I " will" use them in my head when buying them but in reality I have a problem. Check out some of my containers:




 I'm an organization junkie but my fear is this:

 Thanks for stopping by! If you have one little thing you would like to share link up with Enchanting Elementary !

No comments:

Post a Comment