ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

May Pinterest Picks!

Today I'm linking up with Pawsitively TeachingInspired Owl's Corner & Just Reed to share with you my Pinterest Picks for the month of May!







( Click image for original pin)

Don's these kids look cute with their masks on! I love anything related to the beach and summer! I hope to get my dive on this summer too! Hopefully in Mexico this vacation!



( Click image for original pin)

These pops are not the most nutritious but they are cheap and on a hot day would be a great cool treat! It's gettin hot in here! 


( Click image for original pin)
I love this collection of 20 appreciation printables! Check them out! The donut one looks so delicious and that Thank you for making my year just WRITE- is adorable! 

Check out more May Pinterest Picks below & feel free to link up your May Pinterest Picks here or with Pawsitively TeachingInspired Owl's Corner & Just Reed!








6 comments:

  1. What fabulous Teacher Appreciation ideas!! I love your blog color scheme, too. So precious!! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley for stopping by! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

      Delete
  2. I am definitely going to have my students do the summer writing activity with the adorable underwater pictures. Those are so cute! I can just imagine some of the silly poses I am going to get when I take their pictures. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hometown Happy Teacher for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your week! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

      Delete
  3. Love love love the diving...so much fun! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your week!

      Delete