ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday Ya'll! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and the rest of the awesome educators to share with you my Five for Friday! 



Okay, is it too late to start trying to lose weight to get in that bikini? I'm headed to Mexico next week and I can't stop eating chicken minis at Chick Fil' a! 



I love going to Zumba classes because I love to eat whatever I want but I need a little extra help ya'll! Any suggestions or great safe diet products or practices with quick results? Please share.  The moment when you realize your body is not beach ready!LMAO #gohardorgohome









Yay! It's Friday and although schools out here are winding down, for those teachers who still are trucking on, here is a fun resource you and your students will love!









Please enjoy this FLASH FREEBIE for Friday only!

My oldest just got her driver's permit and she is so excited! My dh and I already discussed the HE will be responsible for helping her learn because I have no patience and no filter!




#FlashbackFriday



Can't believe my little one will be driving soon! She's already picking out (trucks)!
#PUMPYOURBRAKES


Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your last day of school!!! Happy Summer! :) Enjoy Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I had a blast in Mexico! Happy Summer to you too!

      Delete
  2. It is incredibly hard to watch your children drive. I still remember the day I watched my son drive off with my daughter in the car with him. It was startling to think they were that age, but also how hard it was to see them driving away! Have a great weekend!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Carol! Enjoy your summer vacation!

      Delete
  3. Have so much fun in Mexico! Happy last day of school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so much fun! I ❤️ Mexico! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your summer vacation!

      Delete
  4. So jealous - last day of school and Mexico! Enjoy your vacation!!!
    iTeach 2nd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your summer vacation!

      Delete
  5. Very Jelly- I still have 18.5 days left to go! And hang on to your seat with your teenage driver... it's a whole new adventure! Stop by and enter to win the HUE Animation Studio! I bet you'd make good use of it! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kathleen! I will stop by and check out your giveaway!

      Delete