ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!



Happy Friday Ya'll! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and the rest of the awesome educators to share with you my Five for Friday! 



Okay I must admit I have a problem! I'm obsessed with purchasing containers. I get happy when I see them in the stores! Target is the worst! Dollar Store I can't resist picking up a new one everytime I visit. This is why I had to stay away from the dollar spots and dollar stores.  Oh by the way I have a yellow, red, & blue collection. 

 I have to tell myself "no more" I really don't want to be a hoarder but I love buying containers for the classroom. My books have containers, my supplies in my closets all have containers, and I even have  containers to hold all my containers.  I bought these cute black and white popcorn containers from target last year and they have yet to be used! I come with all kinds of ways that I " will" use them in my head when buying them but in reality I have a problem. Check out some of my containers:





Does anyone else have things they just can't give up?  I'm an organization junkie and this is my worst nightmare!







I created this summer pack for my son who will be moving on to the 2nd grade next year. For any first grade homeschool parents or teachers that would like to prevent the summer slide, check out this great summer pack!




I've also been busy working on some NEW products for the youngsters! Please check out my newest Father's Day Printables!







& enjoy this FLASH FREEBIE for Friday only!

Happy Field Day! We had some Friday Fun! My little one is worn out! 


#FlashbackFriday

I love being a middle child! 


Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

12 comments:

  1. If you find a container hoarders anonymous group sign me up too!!! I have more containers than any sane person should have :) I love yours they are so cute!!!
    Julie
    http://bigideasforlittlehands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  2. I love your containers as well. I need that group as well. You can never have enough storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought... Thanks for helping me to feel better!

      Delete
  3. When your containers have containers, you know it's time to seek help! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you - I love buying containers!! I am obsessed with checking out everything in the Dollar Spot at Target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren for stopping by! It's good to know that other container lovers like me are out there! LOL

      Delete
  5. I am retired and I still find myself checking out the dollar store and dollar section of Target. Now I just give the things I buy to my daughter who is a K Special Ed. teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to make a special storage shelf for my storage containers! No one would believe me if I ever said how much I spend on bins, and trays, and cups, and buckets, and.... a sickness. :) See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never calculated that! I don't think I wanna know! Thanks for stopping by Kathleen!

      Delete
  7. We collect popcorn buckets here too. I need to pick up some of the cute ones you have. :)

    ReplyDelete