ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday Ya'll! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and the rest of the awesome educators to share with you my Five for Friday! 


Let me just mention that one of my favorite holidays is right around the corner! I'm so excited! I love to eat Mexican Food and celebrate the festivities! In our class we love in opportunity to have a fiesta! Here are some great read alouds to help you celebrate Cinco de Mayo in your classroom.







Check out my newest Cinco De Mayo Scoot Task Cards


I had a great time last night at one of Dr. Daniel Amen's Conferences in Atlanta! He and his wife are doing great things to help change the way people treat their bodies with his newest program called
"Brain Warriors Way"
 

I've also been busy working on some NEW products for the youngsters!




Please enjoy this FLASH FREEBIE for Friday!

I was oh so proud of my little artist! His artwork was chosen to represent his school in an art display. It was so nice to see some wonderful kid artwork on display at the city courthouse! I ❤️ art!






#FlashbackFriday

Just me and my sisters! 


Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

15 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I need to incorporate Cinco de Mayo into my curriculum. I am going to check out some of the books you posted above. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog, seriously! Thanks for the list of books for Cinco de Mayo,I have to incorporate that into my lesson plans this weekend. You've given me a great head start! Congrats to your little artist, how exciting! Love your flashback Friday post. My 3 younger sisters and I have several photos similar to that one. Gotta love sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by The Legit Teacher! I'm headed over to your blog to show it some ❤️!

      Delete
  3. Your Flashback photo is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your letters and sounds product looks awesome! Love the clipart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prince Panania on TpT is a great artist! Thanks Cindy for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Congrats to your little guy! He must have been so proud! Thanks for the Cinco de Mayo recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm planning a Big Giveaway soon and I would love for you to be a part of it!

      Delete
  6. I think the list of books you provided is really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crazy Charizma for stopping by! My favorite book out of the bunch is Señorita Gordita because it's very similar to the Gingerbread books!

      Delete
  7. I also think the list of books for Cinco de Mayo is fabuloso so I pinned it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! I am looking forward to checking out the books you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I needed some ideas for Cinco de Mayo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete