ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five For Friday!

Happy Friday Ya'll! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and the rest of the awesome educators to share with you my Five for Friday! 



Happy Earth Day!



I love to read THE LORAX on Earth Day and well any day! I try to do a little bit something extra on this day but  I believe that EARTH Day is everyday! 
Watch live as 150+ world leaders sign the #ParisAgreement this #EarthDay2016 from United Nations Headquarters in New York. Join in and become a citizen signer today


I'm so excited about our Southern Meetup Soiree happening Tomorrow in Georgia! I finally ordered my shirt and business cards and they look awesome!
 Our TpTSouth Group is throwing a Southern Sale Tomorrow:  Search tptsouth for great deals!




I've also been busy working on some NEW products for the youngsters!




Please enjoy this FLASH FREEBIE for Friday!

It's Friday! It's All GOOD! 

#FlashbackFriday






Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

5 comments:

  1. So jealous you are going to the Southern Meet up! Sometimes I wish I lived a little less in New England, and a little more down South! So many awesome bloggers in your area including you!

    Katie
    Teaching Voracious Learners


    P.S. Love your page with Link ups! Great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! This will be my first MeetUp! So I am very excited! Are you going to Orlando this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know more about you south tpters! I am in Mississippi. xoxo thank you for linking up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even think to do business cards! I'll be seeing you soon!! Looking forward to meeting up with some awesome TpTers and bloggers at the Southern Soirée!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all have fun at the meet up! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete