ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five For Friday!


So I'm so excited today! Not just because it's Friday but because it's Spring Break Friday & it's that time of the week again where I connect with some great edublogger and share my Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!






I'm so excited to be a Guest Blogger with Rachel Lynette over at Minds in Bloom !
I would love some blog comment ❤️! You can check it out here:





YAY! It's SPRING BREAK and the kids have a ½ day today! To all the teachers still in class this week turn that frown upside down with this Flash Friday FREEBIE! Earth Day Printables




Well Easter is over but what to do with all the left over Easter candy? I was at Target the other day and everything was like 70% off!  Of course I had to buy a bag or 2 or 3! Anyway if you have left over jelly beans this Jelly bean tower looks like fun! 

You might also like these SWEET Spring Graphs!


Thanks for hoppin by!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YEs! I will try to enjoy but the allergies got me messed up! Thanks Sweet Sweet Primary!

      Delete
  2. I love the jelly bean idea!! That is such a good STEM activity!!

    Katie
    Teaching Voracious Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Anything with food is fun for me! I love candy!

      Delete
  3. Clearance Easter candy is the most dangerous thing ever! I need to quit it with the Reese's eggs!

    ReplyDelete