ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

April's Pinterest Pick 3


Today I'm  linking up with Pawsitively TeachingInspired Owl's Corner & Just Reed to share with you my Pinterest Picks for the month of April! Earth Day Cookies, Jelly Bean Towers and More!!!!!!



( Click image to see original pin) 

Earth Day cookies are a must have for a cute Earth Day Treat in your classroom! 



( Click image to see original pin) 
Well Easter is over but what to do with all the left over Easter candy? I was at Target the other day and everything was like 70% off!  Of course I had to buy a bag or 2 or 3! Anyway if you have left over jelly beans this Jelly bean tower looks like fun! 




( Click image to see original pin) 
Earth Day Crafts are so much fun! Painting, tracing and cutting seems perfect for Kindergarten! The older ones might also enjoy this craft, just combine it with a little writing prompt maybe " I Love My Earth Because..."

Check out more April Pinterest Picks below & feel free to link up your April Pinterest Picks here or with Pawsitively TeachingInspired Owl's Corner & Just Reed!



8 comments:

  1. Those cookies are adorable! I love the Earth Day art project too! Thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inspired Owl for hosting such a fun linky party! I can't wait to check out all the other April Picks!

      Delete
  2. Love the jelly bean activities! The kids would have so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! The jelly bean geometry is so cute. We've always done it with marshmallows, but I might switch it up this year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper plate craft. I've saved that one, too! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jellybeans! Brilliant. I always do a geometry activity with toothpicks and gum drops, but the kids don't really like them. Then this year I tried miniature marshmallows...and never again. They were so sticky and a mess! Fun pins!
    -Stephanie
    Applelight Moments By Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The art project is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those earth day cookies are the best! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete