ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

April Math Tips


This month I'm linking up with  K's Classroom Kreations to share with you my math tips for teaching measurement! 




Jim and the Beanstalk by Raymond Briggs is an awesome read aloud to go along with teaching measurement to 2nd Graders!


Some measurement activities to go along with the book!  
Questions: How long is your bean? How long is the bean stalk? How tall is your giant? 




The students also measured each other using measuring tape and compared and contrasted their heights amongst each group member and their giant creations! 

Check out my newest measurement printable. Friday Flash Freebie!: HERE

Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you have some great math measurement activities head on over to link up with me and the other awesome education bloggers @  K's Classroom Kreations

2 comments:

  1. These are cute activities. I love the bean measurement. My kids would have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a specific day to share math tips! I will be checking back often. :)

    ReplyDelete