ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Sunday Scoop!

Wow! I can't believe it's that time again to link up with Teaching Trio to share with you my Sunday Scoop! This week has really gone by fast!
 


I'm headed to Cali for my grandma's funeral so not much to be excited about but so glad I was able to get funds together to make this trip across the states! It's been three years since my last trip home to Cali so I do look forward to visiting and spending quality time with my friends and loved ones. 

Today I cooked fried fish, hush puppies, french fries, green salad and brownies for Sunday Dinner. I'll be gone from my family for a couple of days, so I wanted to cook something special! 

WooHoo! I finally finished my taxes and to celebrate my refund decided to register for TpT conference in Orlando! I'm so excited to finalize all the plans and actually say I'm going! I look forward to meeting up with all of you in Florida! 



I look forward to planning my next BIG giveaway very soon as I reach my mini milestone of 500 TpT followers! 

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to link up with some amazing educators and share your Sunday Scoop go ahead and head over to Teaching Trio

Have an awesome week! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your grandmother. I hope you have a wonderful trip anyways. I went to the TpT conference last year with tax returns and it was amazing! You'll have a great time. Unless I win the lottery, I won't be going this year so post lots of pictures when you get there! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first trip to Orlando and I am very excited this year, too! Already have a room and roommates...flight...and signed up for Cool Kids dinner! I can't wait! It is pretty amazing all of us together wanting the best for each other! Happy Spring!

    Renee from The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  3. The TPT conference is amazing. You'll learn a lot and meet great people!!

    Lisa
    LisaTeachR'sClassroom

    ReplyDelete