ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Springing Into Learning!

I love the spring time! This March I'm linking up with Elementary Antics to share with you my Spring Treats for the classroom! 




Oh how I love the SPRING! Let me COUNT the ways: 
5 of my TOP Spring Things to Do with Young Learners! 


READ READ READ! 
I love to read great spring books, like one of my favorites: The Lorax



Spring Sight Word Egg Hunts


 Math Graphing with Sweet Treats!  
If you like this FREEBIE you may also want to check out the entire Spring Pack




I love to cut out shamrocks laminate them and let the class use them as non standard measurement tools! We measure each other and create MORE class GRAPHS! 
    

SPRING PRINTABLES: WRITING< READING<MATH<SCIENCE<HISTORY! 





Thanks for hoppin by and checking out my SPRING ideas! 
Hop on over to Elementary Antics to find more great SPRING ideas and treats or check out the links below: 




5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the variety of ideas you offered! Thank you!

    Margaux
    Learning with Sunflower Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your graphs are very cute! What a fun way to practice graphing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great little ideas in one post! Love the idea of using shamrocks for some non standard measuring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book ideas!! I also love all the graphing activities!

    Laura
    www.discoveringhiddenpotential.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to use these graphs, they look wonderful. We also look forward to bring out the Easter eggs and using them for centers. The kiddos love them.

    Celeste
    The Education Highway

    ReplyDelete