ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Math Tip Monday!

This Monday I'm linking up with Theresa's Teaching Tidbits & K's Classroom Creations to share with you a couple of math ideas for Spring! 

I love to do graphs all year round but SPRING just seems to have so many fun things to GRAPH!
I have attached some of the graphs I like to use in class. We also really enjoy creating class graphs and adding weird and challenging keys to make reading the graph more interesting!
Check out some of these great GRAPH treats & I've even included A SPRING FREEBIE!
 Math Graphing with Sweet Treats!  
If you like this FREEBIE you may also want to check out the entire Spring Pack






I love to cut out shamrocks laminate them and let the class use them as non standard measurement tools! We measure each other and create MORE class GRAPHS! 
    

If you can't wait to link up your Spring Math Ideas or would like to check out what others are doing in their classrooms, feel free to link up below:


!-- start InLinkz script -->

No comments:

Post a Comment