ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

March Pinterest Pick 3



Today I'm  linking up with Pawsitively Teaching to share with you my Pinterest Picks for March! I love March because the weather starts getting nicer and because of all the great holidays this month! This year we have Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Read Across America, and Women's History Month! Love it! I can't wait to link up and share some of my Pinterest picks for the month of MARCH! 


Who doesn't love RAINBOW pancakes! YESSSS!!!!
(Click on the picture to see original post)


(Click on the picture to see original post)
Great craftivities for Spring Math! 




(Click on the picture to see original post)
A collection of Spring Resources! 

If you would like to link up your 3 pinterest picks for March go ahead and click the link below! You can also check out some other great posts! 

Thanks for stopping by! I love blog comments! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the rainbow pancakes! Those are going to be a hit with my kids on St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow pancakes? AHHHHH!!!!! :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete