ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five For Friday!


So I'm so excited today! Not just because it's Friday but because it's that time of the week again where I connect with some great edublogger and share my Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!






I'm so excited to be a Guest Blogger with Rachel Lynette over at Minds in Bloom next week!
My guest post goes LIVE EASTER SUNDAY! You can check it out here:


It's been so long since I've been out OUT! I'm still trying to hang. But it was so nice to party with my dh and meet up with old friends. Some of the those photos didn't make the cut for this post! Such a great time! 


It's so sad seeing all these teachers enjoying SPRING BREAK and ours is not until the 4th of April! To all the teachers still in class this week turn that frown upside down with this Spring FREEBIE




I ran across this story about Cadbury banning the word EASTER on some of its packaging.  It's kind of funny to me how people worry or get bothered by the smallest things nowadays. Anyway you can check it out here and leave a comment if you'd like to share your opinion. 


Side note: Does anyone else remember seeing those Cadbury Easter commercials when you were younger like this one. I absolutely hate those cream eggs! 


Thanks for hoppin by!

No comments:

Post a Comment