ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!


I'm back! Yay! It's Friday and I'm back! It has been a long emotional week but I'm home safe and sound with my beautiful family and I'm so excited to share with you my Five for Friday! This Friday I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and the other wonderful bloggers to share with you my top   FIVE SPRING things this week!




Spring is here and Soccer season has sprung! LOVE cheering for my son and niece each Saturday for our weekly soccer games! They are back on the same team again! GO GIANTS! 


Spring time also means testing time! How do you help prepare your students for the end of the year assessments? I like to use daily reviews like this: Social Studies Review to keep students sharp all year long! 


My daughter is getting so excited about PROM for next year! She keeps showing me all the pretty prom dresses and has already chosen one she would like to wear NEXT year! CRAZY huh? These kids are dressed in red carpet Hollywood Style gowns that look like they cost a fortune. They even have this thing called prom-posals! I asked her "where are all the girls with the normal prom dresses?" #Overthetop PROM 2016!





Spring is such a beautiful time of the year! Blossoms are blooming, weather is nice so everyone's having picnics, park play, games etc. outside but for those that have allergies like my son and I, it also means lots of medicine taking, red eyes, runny noses, showers to wash off all the pollen, and checking the pollen count daily! SPRING is HERE! SNIFF Sniff!



Spring time also means SALE! YES! I'm so excited to throw a SPRING sale this week to celebrate reaching 500 followers! 





Thanks for hoppin by!

No comments:

Post a Comment