ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!


I absolutely love the spring time! 
This Friday I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching 
 to share with you my Spring Treats for the classroom! 

Oh how I love the SPRING! Let me COUNT the ways: 
5 of my TOP Spring Things to Do with Young Learners! 


READ READ READ! 
I love to read great spring books, like one of my favorites: The Lorax



Spring Sight Word Egg Hunts


 Math Graphing with Sweet Treats!  
If you like this FREEBIE you may also want to check out the entire Spring Pack




I love to cut out shamrocks laminate them and let the class use them as non standard measurement tools! We measure each other and create MORE class GRAPHS! 
    

SPRING PRINTABLES: WRITING< READING<MATH<SCIENCE<HISTORY! 





Thanks for hoppin by and checking out my SPRING ideas! 


Hop on over to  Doodle Bugs Teaching to find more great SPRING ideas and treats!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tidy, Nice ideas. Your link to the 40 St. Pat's day ideas seems not to be working. See you around. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete