ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Currently March

Hey Ya'll!

I'm so excited for the month of March! I love Springtime not just because of the beautiful weather, but because we get to celebrate so many awesome holidays & events! Read Across America, Women's History Month, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, March Madness... Oh My! So let's get this Spring Currently on for the month of MARCH and link on up with Oh Boy It's Farley!



Please check out my first Tutorial on YouTube HERE!




Does anyone have advice on how to convince your hubby to take the family on a trip to Orlando this summer (even though we did the trip last year)? 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you would like to link up to share your Currently during the month of March visit Farley at Oh Boy It's Farley!

9 comments:

  1. I was totally planning to go to the conference in Orlando, but then I got in a car accident, and then I got a new car, and now I think I need a summer job... boo. Fingers crossed though! HOpe you get to go, too!
    Super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to hear about your unfortunate situations! I hope to see you there! Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. I am totally going to Orlando this summer! I got married at the last TPT conference, so I "gave" my hubbie a present of a trip to Orlando for our first anniversary! Sneaky, yet brilliant -- right!! Anyway, we are totally going to Disney too (He's never been.) Play the family togetherness card!!! Good Luck, hope to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my married! Yes I agree brilliant idea! Thanks for sharing. I hope to meet you too!

      Delete
  3. The TPT Conference! So fun!! I love teaching in March too so many holidays and learning activities! And Spring Break! Woo Hoo!! Look forward to keeping up with your blog and seeing if you make it to the conference. :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to the TpT conference too but unfortunately it is not in the budget for this year... I love all the fun holidays in March to teach too!
    Joni
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always consider myself the person with the most overdue library books in my town - it's a good thing there are no fines! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the best thing about checking out library books for the Kindle...no overdue fees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I haven't heard from you in a bit! How are you doing?

      Delete