ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Weekend Blog Party!

Today I'm linking up with Seriously, Paula to share with you my well everything! This will be my first time linking up with Paula but the party seems fun! I like a party with no rules, it allows me to show my true free spirit!

 

February is almost half way over and I'm excited to share with you some of my favorite resources to use in the classroom during this time of the year! I love organizing and planning out each month so I thought I'd share with you what I do and use to help you
with your February Black History Month Planning!
I always love a good reason to share some great books & related teacher created products! 




 

I have created some awesome Frederick Douglass resources that would accompany this book and add to your Black History Resources nicely.
Frederick Douglass Research Hunt
Frederick Douglass Timeline
Frederick Douglass Brochure
Frederick Douglass Vocabulary ( FREEBIE)



This book is a great chapter book that explores the life of Mary McLeod Bethune. Written by Milton Meltzer this is one of my favorite written about this incredible lady!
You may also enjoy these products:
Mary McLeod Bethune Pebble Go Research Hunt
Mary McLeod Bethune Multiplication
Mary McCleod Bethune Brochure
Freebie Mary McLeod Bethune Vocabulary


Thanks for stopping by my blog! Don't forget to leave my blog some luv! 



I ♥️ comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment