ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Sunday Scoop



Happy Sunday! Today I'm linking up with Teaching Trio to share with you my Sunday Scoop!



I've been working on creating videos or short gifs for my products! This one is one of my craftivities for the month of FEBRUARY. You can click the picture to download if interested. 




I've been updating my blog. Still not finished. I love designing own blog because I'm so fickle I like to change things up like weekly, monthly and I can't afford to pay anyone to do this. I'm that teacher that likes enjoys decorating bulletin boards and can't stand to have the room look the same all year long, desks are moved, tables, rugs etc.!

I'm trying to link up with all my teacher blog friends on social media. If you haven't already checked me out, you can find me here: 

Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Check out my Blog





Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Enjoy your loved ones. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please leave my blog some luv! 




I ♥️ comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I thought I was the only one who moved things around so much! I reorganize all the time...I'm 12 years in and I can't tell you how many times I've rearranged my room or desk! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Haley
    Owls and Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new design!

    https://www.facebook.com/teachbyfaith/

    ReplyDelete