ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Pick 3 February!


Today I'm linking up with Pawsitively Teaching to share with you my Top Pinterest Picks for the month of February! You know it's hard to pick just 3, but these 3 stood out to me while perusing the site! 



Click pic to see original pin! 




Click pic to see original pin! 




Click pic to see original pin! 



Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you are interested in joining the Pinning Party then link up with Pawsitively Teaching this month! 
Please don't forget to leave my blog some luv! 

5 comments:

  1. I am totally snagging the Presidents' Day math!! This will be perfect review for my 2nd graders!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Haley
    Owls and Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Frog Spot's cupcake. We're doing those too. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bee is adorable! The kids would love the President's Day math sheet. Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little book. That will be a great one for next week! Thanks. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Valentine bee is so cute! Thanks for sharing such great ideas and linking up!

    ReplyDelete