ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

New Spring Products!

Is it Spring Yet? Well if you're like me, you are already planning for the few months ahead to finish off the school year. I got my check list and the countdown is on! You are almost there! This packet was created to incorporate Math and Writing Activities in a 2nd Grade class. 

This meme reminds me of one of my favorite commercials of 2015! I crack up every time I see it. 











Check out my NEWLY created Spring products! Grab these for grades K-3 to plan ahead for Spring time Fun! 
I love cut and paste printables! My kids love them too! I try to add some cut and paste to every packet created! 

This resource includes: 
✔️Pot of Gold Writing
✔️Earth Day Writing
✔️Leprechaun Writing
✔️Easter Writing
✔️Rhyming Pages 
✔️Lucky Clover (missing numbers)
✔️Lucky Clover (missing letters)
✔️Spring Math Pages ( multiplication)
✔️Spring Coin Counting
✔️Clover Plurals
✔️Clover Compounds
✔️Bug Maze
✔️Telling Time 
✔️Easter Poetry
✔️Earth Day Poetry
✔️March Book Log 
✔️April Book Log
✔️Graphs
✔️Rhyming Words
✔️Plurals
✔️Place Value ( base ten blocks)

& More! 

ENJOY This FUN pack! Great for homework, math and literacy centers morning work or sub packet!




No comments:

Post a Comment