ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Inspire Me Monday

I'm going to keep with pretty simple this week. Today I'm linking up with Create with Joy to share with you what Inspires me on Monday #inspirememonday!



Last week I created some more great dinners and wanted to share with y'all! 
Monday- Jerk Chicken, Black Beans and Rice & Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Tuesday- Spinach Quiche and left over Chicken
Wednesday- Beefy Cheesy Lasagna, Green Salad & Hawaiian Rolls
Thursday- Shrimp & Chicken Broccoli Fried Rice


Literally after finishing a lesson on area in math I ask, "are there any questions before we break off into centers." The student raised her hand and said: "Look at my new glittery shoes!" SMH! breathe! .. THAT'S NOT A QUESTION!
This is my newest creation! You can get it here. I'm so excited to share it with y'all!



Thanks for stopping by my blog! Don't forget to leave my blog some luv! 
I ♥️ comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment