ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

A Hoot & Holla!

Today I'm linking up with Rigorous Owl to share with you my Hoot and "Holla"! 



Let me just say my son is in the gifted program but it has always been a struggle for him to WANT to read books. But lately he's been really into these chapter books! I guess it makes him feel "older"! We visit the library weekly and this week he found some more of his favorites from Dav Pilkey & Martin Ontiveros: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot Adventures series! These chapter books are not your "grandma's" chapter books, they have tons of great colorful pictures and some pages are in comic book format! 




Thanks for stopping by my blog, and feel free to leave my blog some luv! 
Oh and if you would like to share your hoots and hollers! Stop by the linky party @Rigorous Owl and link up! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Hoot-Hoot to your son! I love when kids just find books they love! In my class right now, my students are into the Percy Jackson books. They are actually reading all five books in the series in the average of a week! It is crazy!I wish they would rub off on my boys at home, who I struggle to get to sit still! :) Thanks for Hootin' and Hollerin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I look forward to linking up next week.

    ReplyDelete