ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Friday's News

Yay! It's Friday and we are off on Monday! I'm linking up with RClassroomRus to share with you my Friday's News! Today I wanted to share some of the books, activities and videos my students have engaged in this week.


Check out this FREE Pennant
It's a fun, easy and quick activity you can do with all school ages to celebrate 
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday! 



Check out this cute video!
BrainPop Video: https://youtu.be/rJTQubbS7VY
&
Our Friend Martin are also great video resources!



Starting Tomorrow through Monday I'm throwing a sale! 
I'm excited to reach one of my goals on TPT! 
So if you are looking for great resources and 10% off, 
Stop by and check out my store!
 Click on the pic below to download for FREE & follow me for more FREEBIES like this one!



Thanks Again for stopping by and please leave my blog some luv!
If you have something you'd like to brag about,  link on up with RClassroomRus!

1 comment:

  1. This is really an interesting topic. Congratulations to the writer. I'm sure a lot of readers having fun reading your post. Hoping to read more post from you in the future. Thank you and God bless!


    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete