ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

I'm linking up again this Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share with you my Five for Friday!



I finally finished this Social Studies Product and client wanted me to create for her classroom & now I'm sharing it with all of my Georgia Teachers out there! Check it out here.


This is interesting! I've been teaching since 97, I agree with most of these
but the last on the veteran teacher side. I love creating new resources and I know many other veteran teachers that do as well! Feel free to download my latest new product created by this veteran teacher listed below:



CHECK OUT MY PRESIDENT CHOICE BOARD
I've been working hard to get tasty food on the table for my family! 
Mexican Lasagna- Monday
Tangy Baked Beans, Barbecue Chicken and Green Salad- Tuesday
Spicy Shrimp, Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya- Wednesday
Savory Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo- Thursday
Brownie Bites 
I've got lots of great research resources that will pair well with many of these read alouds. 
You are welcome to visit my store and enjoy a new way to keep kids excited about history!

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave comments! You may also want to share your Five for Friday, so check out Doodle Bugs Teaching  to link up! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the meals that you've got planned for the week - they sound lush!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete