ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

Hello from GA! I'm so excited to be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching  today to share with you my Five for Friday!
Our school district decided to send the kids home two hours early, so I decided to the day off! I'm keeping my kids at home with me this year. I'm not gonna let another Snowmageddon keep me from getting my loved ones. So, yeah I'm calling the shots this time GA, today will be the first SNOW DAY this school year! 
I'm happy to finish up a great product for a client today! It will be posted sometime this weekend so look out for new products from Tidy Teacher! 
I'm so happy to say this year I've stepped it up in the kitchen. My dh and kids have so many great things to say about my cooking and it feels awesome! So this week I thought I'd share with you what foods I've been cooking. 

Monday- Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya 
Tuesday- Barbecue Chicken, Baked Beans and Lemon Salad
Wednesday- Mexican Lasagna
Thursday- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo & Brownie Bites

Today,  We are ordering pizza! Happy Friday! 
PIZZA & MOVIE NIGHT

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Go ahead and leave my blog some luv! 


4 comments:

  1. Love your bog!! Where are you in GA? I'm in Central GA and we got nothing but cold rain and mud puddles!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to move in and have you cook for me!!! YUM!!! Enjoy the snow. I am in Upstate NY and we got NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo your meals sound awesome! We do Blue Apron which gets us cooking a few times a week, but that's about it. Have a great weekend!

    Sarah
    Years That Ask Questions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Five for Five!! Great energy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete