ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five For Friday!

Yay! Today is Friday! It's raining ....but I don't even care because it's a 3 day weekend. 
So today I'm screaming "Happy Friday!" Oh yeah and I'm linking up with DoodleBugsTeaching to share with you my 5 for Friday! 

 


Check out this FREE Pennant
It's a fun, easy and quick activity you can do with all school ages to celebrate 
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday! 

Check out this cute video!
BrainPop Video: https://youtu.be/rJTQubbS7VY
&
Our Friend Martin are also great video resources!


Starting Sunday & Monday I'm throwing a sale! 
I'm excited to reach one of my goals on TPT! 
So if you are looking for great resources and 10% off, 
Stop by and check out my store!
 Click on the pic below to download for FREE & follow me for more FREEBIES like this one!






Thanks for stopping by my blog! I luv comments!
Enjoy your 3 Day Weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lush! The design is amazing, I'm literally in love with it! Enjoy your 3 day weekend - so jealous! Congratulations on reaching 200 followers, I love reaching follower milestones it's so exciting! :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the MLK books and videos. Happy weekend! Melissa

    ReplyDelete