ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Book Talk Thursday!

Today is Thursday and the weekend is almost here! I'm linking up with Andrea @ Reading Toward the Stars to share with you my favorite  Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. books, videos and products!





Check out this FREE Pennant
It's a fun, easy and quick activity you can do with all school ages to celebrate 
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday! 


Check out this cute video!
BrainPop Video: https://youtu.be/rJTQubbS7VY
&
Our Friend Martin are also great video resources!



Thanks Again for stopping by and please leave my blog some luv!
If you have a book you'd like to share link on up with Andre @ Reading Toward the Stars!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up again this week! I love that pennant! I'm going to grab it for a group of students I am working with next week!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete