ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Technology Thursday

I'm linking up with Teaching Trio to share with you my Technology Thursday. I love technology! It is a great tool for teachers to support instruction and for students to enrich their learning experiences.  So today I want to share with you my favorite tech tools for the classroom!



PebbleGo is another educational program used in my class on the regular. It is so important for students to be familiar with all types of text. PebbleGo provides online kid friendly topics for students to research and learn!

I have created a variety of resources to go along with many of the PebbleGo research topics.
Click HERE for a Penguin Research Book I use to support student research on Pebble Go! Check out all the other great PEBBLE Go resources at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tidy-Teacher



Thanks for stopping by and please leave my blog some luv! 
If you have tech tips to share link up with Teaching Trio!

No comments:

Post a Comment