ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Spreading Holiday Cheer!



I am so excited to be linking up with Focused on Fifth to bring you some great ideas for December. 



I can't wait to play Charades or HEADS UP! I play with my students at school and they love it. You can download the app for free! 
Great game for all ages. 





I get so excited to decorate I couldn't wait to dec my door! 
But my favorite thing about December is "Gingy"! I think I'm obsessed. I bought like all the Gingerbread Books over the years and love reading them throughout the month. Our class each year also performs two unique versions of Gingerbread Man & Girl! 


These are images from my NEW Gingerbread Fun Packs ( 1st -3rd Grade)

If you like these you may also enjoy these other great Winter Related Products:


How do you spread holiday cheer? You can link up and share your ideas, or check out other great holiday treats @Focused in Fifth






No comments:

Post a Comment