ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Inspire Me Monday, Markdowns & #IMWAYR Monday!

I'm so excited to share with you my markdowns and inspiration for Monday! I just finished my new Gingerbread Unit for 1st & 2nd graders! Check it out!  I absolutely love winter and the best part are all those cute Gingerbread Boys & Girls! My Gingerbread book collection has grown and I love tying in some of those grammar and math skills.





This book and all other Gingerbread books are my inspiration for this week's creations!




Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy the rest of your week!



4 comments:

  1. I have a collection of Jan Brett's picturebooks - but I don't think I have this one. Thanks for sharing the video trailer as well. Happy Gingerbread week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gingerbread Baby is one of my favorites. I'm also loving all the Gingerbread Girl books. Thanks for stopping by and leaving my blog some luv.

      Delete
  2. I have fond memories of making gingerbread with my students when I was a classroom teacher. Have you seen The Gingerbread Man loose at Christmas by Laura Murray? I just picked put it on display this week, but am ashamed to admit I haven't actually read it. She also wrote The Gingerbread Man Loose in the School which was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, this one must be new! 😄 I can't wait to check it out. I really liked her other Gingerbread books loose in school and on the fire truck.

    ReplyDelete