ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Holiday Film Faves

This week I'm linking up again with Trina @ The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom  to share with you my Holiday Film Faves! 




Okay the Grinch Who Stole Christmas is one of my favorite books and the movie is just hilarious! Love this character because at times I can feel quite Grinchy!

Home Alone I've been watching since I was a kid and now I can share some of the holiday fears with my own kids! Last year I watched some new version of Home Alone it was still good. 

Will Ferrel is one of the funniest comedians! His movies have me non stop laughing. I love Step Brothers and of course The Elf! I can't wait to check out his new movie Daddy's Home this holiday season! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and don't forget to leave my blog some luv. Thanks Trina @ The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom  for hosting another great party! What are some of your  Holiday Film Faves?

1 comment:

  1. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Mark! Ugyh, ever since his Marky Mark and the Funky BUnch days :-D Thanks for showing me some linky love!

    ReplyDelete