ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Holiday Faves!

This week I'm linking up with Trina @ The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for the 1st time to share with you my Holiday Faves! 


I love this time of the year! Well because of many reasons, but on the top of the list has to be Jesus' Birthday! 

My son's birthday! 
My sister's birthday!
Lights! 
Family! 
Traveling! 
Gingerbread Stories! 
all the paid days off from work!  

I love decorating my classroom and having fun with the kids during the holidays. 
The adult parties are nice as well with the food, & DRANKS! YESSSSSS! 



I love the smell of baking pies especially when they have cinnamon! 
I even like the cinnamon brooms smell they sell in grocery stores. 
Did you know they have a I HATE Cinnamon Broom Community on FB? LOL!

I really have learned to appreciate SILENCE! I love music and laughter but SILENCE has become golden for me. Maybe older age brings this need for quiet but I can't get enough. I said my next job will be a librarian. 


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out Trina @ The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom  & share your Holiday Faves! 



2 comments:

  1. Bwahaaaaan haaaa @ the "I hate cinnamon brooms community" on FB. Haaaa. I'm done. I am with you on silence. Sometimes I ride home from work in complete silence. No radio. Nothing. It's not until I get home, I realize my radio was off the whole ride home. Sometimes after a long hard day, I'm in my head, just mulling over things.

    Thanks for participating in my Meet the Teacher Linky. I usually have a pitiful participation rate. But that's cool because I have fun with the linky, and hosting a weekly linky means I will blog at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love linky parties! I started one called Tidy Tip Tuesday. You should add your tip this upcoming Tuesday! Look forward to linking up next week.

      Delete