ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

"Gifts from the Heart"


This Thursday I'm linking up with Comprehension Connection to share with you my Thematic Thursday ideas about "Gifts from the Heart". I love a good thematic unit. Thanks Carla, for hosting this weekly linky party! I am a huge fan of thematic units!  This one is about "Gifts from the Heart".

Check it OUT: 
✔️My list of top 10 Giving Books
✔️New WINTER FREEBIES
✔️ Videos about giving back to others

DREAMS
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow. 

Check out these FREEBIES & Please hit the to follow me on tpt!

 


I'm also continuing to look for ways to give back to others. I came across this video and it brought tears to my eyes. I don't have much but more than others.  I want to research more ways and opportunities for my kids and I to help others. 


This year we knitted small hats for preemies and donated them to our Grady Hospital for the NICU unit. My son was born at 29 weeks and stayed in NICU for almost 2 months. I'm excited to give back to others especially kids and more importantly provide opportunities for young people to give back as well. 





Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments! If you want to check out other great ideas for celebrating gifts from the heart link on up @ Comprehension Connection 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what great clips to share. I have seen recently how desperate things are in Malawi, My niece spent a year there as part of the Peace Corp. Great book choices too. Have a happy holiday and thanks for linking up.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete