ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!  So  I am so excited to share with you my Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.


 I found this cute book at my local library after seeing a teacher review by 
on Book Talk Thursday link up! It was a hit with the kids too! We decorated paper gingerbread cut outs and completed a couple of the writing and math activities found here in one of the newly created Gingerbread Fun Packs




Got all the makings for creating my son's Ninjago Cupcakes! So excited to bake today! I hope they turn out as nice as this!

When I was shopping I ran across these Cupcakes in a jar. Seems like a good idea! Has anyone tried these things?
 

I love the local Library! I signed my son up for one of their programs encouraging students to read. Sophie is one of the dogs that visit monthly! 




ENJOY THIS WINTER FREEBIE!



You can also enjoy these other great Winter Related Products:


Thanks for stopping by my blog! Leave me some blog luv and join the party with Doodle Bugs Teaching and share your FIVE for Friday! 

3 comments:

  1. I saw those cupcake in a jar things on Shark Tank once. The girl that made them is a millionaire now! Hahaha! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you luck on your cupcakes! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes in a jar!?! That sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete