ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!  So  I am so excited to share with you my Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.



Sounds like my kind of Holiday Break! If only in my dreams.... My reality too many days off work!!!

Celebrating a Southern Hero! A scientist who takes time to giving back to his community. 



Will Ferrel is one of the funniest comedians! His movies have me non stop laughing. I love Step Brothers and of course The Elf! I can't wait to check out his new movie Daddy's Home this holiday season! 

The countdown is on! Only 7 more days until...



ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY FREEBIE!



You can also enjoy these other great Winter Related Products:





Thanks for stopping by my blog! Leave me some blog luv and join the party with Doodle Bugs Teaching and share your FIVE for Friday! 

2 comments: