ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Currently December!

It's Officially December! Yesssssss!!!! This month I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently Link Up!


Listening: "Let it Burn" is one of my favorite songs this year.  Check out my girl Jasmine Sullivan!



Loving: 


I get so excited to decorate I couldn't wait to dec my door! 
But my favorite thing about December is "Gingy"! I think I'm obsessed. I bought like all the Gingerbread Books over the years and love reading them throughout the month. Our class each year also performs two unique versions of Gingerbread Man & Girl! 
I can't wait to share with you my new Gingerbread Unit! 


Thinking: Last Night I booked a trip to Turks & Caicos! My sister is having her birthday party next month there. I'm so excited! I've never been before but I posted this on my vision board last year! 

Wanting: My son turns 7 on the 23rd of this month. Along with all the other gift giving, vacations and BILLS! 
I just need more $!

Needing: I love changing my hair! I get mad after its done but I still love the idea that I could change the color, the cut whatever! This year I only chopped it once! I'm trying to be good and just let it grow. But I'm bored.... I need some new color or something. Because this hair stays in a bun or pony puff! Love this look! What color is this?????????

Real or Faux:

Thanks for popping in this month! Oh and link up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade  to share your DECEMBER CURRENTLY!



3 comments:

  1. Your door is super cute! Do you have a big gingerbread collection? I collect snowmen. What's the craziest hair color you've ever done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't collect the gingerbread trinkets and dolls just books and cute hats & shirts! Does your snowmen collection get packed up after the season? I've always been cautious in this profession not to color my hair outrageous colors. I have done red and black and honey blonde. I would love to be free and not worry about such things. I may just try something new like a purple or this platinum gray maybe?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your door is adorable! Your trip sounds like the kind of trip I'd like to take. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete