ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Book Talk Thursdays!

I'm linking up with Andrea @ Reading Toward the Stars to share with you my Book Talk Thursday!


So this week we checked in at the local library to see if we can find a series called Ready Freddy by Abby Klein! My son absolutely loves these chapter books for young readers. So far he's read 4!






I also found this awesome book called The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind by William Kamkwamba and Bryan Mealer. It is a Georgia Picture Book Nominee. My son is six and I love to share with him books about boys. This one is particular is based on a true story of a young 14 year old Malian inventor. What's interesting is, last year I saw a Ted Talk about him and so when I saw the book I was excited to share this story with my son who is a little young for TED TALKS.  Check this one out it's AMAZING!


To check out more about him, view his TED TALK video below. 




Thanks for stopping by! Please don't forget to link up with Andrea @ Reading Toward the Stars to share your Book Talk Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this book before! In VA, we had to teach about Ancient Mali, so I am intrigued. Thanks for linking up!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete