ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

Why did I wake at the crack of dawn this morning? Not to shop but probably because I was just too full from yesterdays shenanigans. Today I'm up and working out and working off that extreme carb fest we like to call " Thanksgiving."  So  I am so excited to share with you my Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.


So every year our family loves to work off our Thanksgiving Dinners with a Family and Friends Kickball Game! This is how we do BLACK FRIDAY! 





Yesterday was great fun! We ate lots of food but I'm up early before my workout to send you some Black Friday Treats.  I'm excited to share with you my Freebies this Friday! I'm revamping my TPT store and updating some holiday products. So I decided to have a FREEBIE Extravaganza! Check out these great FREEBIES and stop by store and leave me some luv! Don't forget to FOLLOW me for more FREE products.










What to do about all the left overs? I have to plan a little better next year because each year we make too much food and then we spend hours packing up and cleaning and "trying to figure out" where we will store all the left overs? Any suggestions or are we the only family that really has a 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th Thanksgiving?

I'm excited to watch Creed another boxing movie with ROCKY! This week I caught up on all the Rocky movies and I am ready to visit AMC with recliner seats and gobble up some popcorn and enjoy hopefully another classic! 









Thanks for stopping by my blog! Leave me some blog luv and join the party with Doodle Bugs Teaching and share your FIVE for Friday! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...so many leftovers! Thank goodness they stay in mom's fridge and don't come back to my house!

    ReplyDelete