ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five for Friday!

Yes! It's Friday! I am so excited to share with you my Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.




Everything Turkey Trouble! Yes One of my favorite books and activities for this time of the season. My class gets to hear a funny story, create home learning projects and share with the class as well as work on persuasive writing! Check out some of my little turkeys.




I can't wait to see my family and relax and enjoy the break! Oh and yeah and don't forget the food. Carbfest I'm ready for you! I have already gone shopping to beat the holiday grocery store rush. Each year my job is to make the sweet potatoes and mac and cheese! Yes, mac and cheese! I live in the south and mac and cheese is a staple ( lol). 


I've been busy creating my Winter Fun Packs! Click the picture to check out my TPT store, become a follower,  and download your FREEBIE today! 







Not sure what all the hype is about Patti LaBelle's Pies but I can't wait to stop by Walmart and try one of these. YES! I love me some sweet potato pies! 





I love this meme! This is me this month. So ready for break!


Thanks for stopping by my blog! Leave me some blog luv and join the party with Doodle Bugs Teaching and share your FIVE for Friday! 

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Break!

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the Patti LaBelle pie! Let me know if it's worth all the commotion!

    ReplyDelete