ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Currently November


I'm linking back up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade to share with you what's currently going on this month of November! 



I love this time of the year. Because well we get a whole week off to celebrate and enjoy family! But I also love giving to others. I was trying to think of ways I will give back this year. I think I will do a local coat drive in our community and give to the neighborhood women's shelter. I want my kids to get involved this year and make it a routine. 

I also love all the great foods. So fattening but delicious! Pound cakes, sweet potato pies, mac and cheese, Fried Turkey, Dressing and cranberry sauce Oh MY! 

I need to get to that gym just thinking about the food. 

What are your favorite Thanksgiving treats? Share with Farley and the crew at  Oh' Boy 4th Grade & thanks for stopping by. 

Show my blog some luv! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm ready for Thanksgiving treats, too! Sounds like yall have some yummy foods in store! Fried turkey and mac and cheese are at the top of my Thanksgiving treat list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we do a potluck with the family! Each year I make the mac and cheese and sweet potatoes. What yummy foods do y'all have for Thanksgiving?

      Delete
  2. My favorite at Thanksgiving is Mashed Potatoes! I just now linked up cause I forgot! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving comments! I 'll check in on your post.

      Delete