ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Your Saturday Spark!

It's that time of the week again, YEssss Saturday and I'm taking some time from my soccer mom schedule to share with you my Spark!  
Thanks Head Over Heels for Teaching for hosting this great linky party!


I love celebrating students who go over and beyond in the classroom! My student of the month board is pictured below but missing quite a few items. The students usually bring in a letter from a parent that describes their child! I love when the child reads their parent letters to the class! 


You can find some other student celebration ideas  by following my pinterest board below or by checking out Head Over Heels for Teaching! Thanks for stopping by my blog and don't be afraid to leave my blog some luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment