ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Top 5 Tech Tools for Teachers


I'm linking up with Teaching Trio to share with you my Technology Thursday. I love technology! It is a great tool for teachers to support instruction and for students to enrich their learning experiences.  So today I want to share with you 5 of my favorite tech tools for the classroom!



Education City is an excellent website for young learners to practice skills in across content areas!  I love the beautifully colorful graphics and the quick and encouraging responses provided for students. The activities are perfect and it correlates with Common Core Standards. Education City is one of my favorite go to sites.


Edmodo is cool too! I like how I can upload my documents for parents to use at home and, create surveys, add assessments and even report grading! Edmodo is a cool tool for teachers, parents and students!

ClassDojo is a wonderful classroom management tool that allows students hands on ability to track their own behavior and helps keeps parents aware of student's behavior. The site is engaging, colorful and bright. Students love using ClassDojo and I do too! I can use it as a tool to track student's behaviors. I also can use ClassDojo throughout the school on the way to enrichment or cafeteria with the easy phone app! I love ClassDojo.


PebbleGo is another educational program used in my class on the regular. It is so important for students to be familiar with all types of text. PebbleGo provides online kid friendly topics for students to research and learn!

I have created a variety of resources to go along with many of the PebbleGo research topics.
Click HERE for a Pumpkin Freebie!



Blabberize is another fun and exciting tool I use to make lessons come alive. I remember I was teaching a Social Studies lesson about Paul Revere and thought to myself, "How can I make this an exciting lesson?" I researched and came across this site. I created a picture of Paul Revere's horse and Blabberized it! The horse told about Paul Revere's ride and my class absolutely loved it! I had so much fun creating it. Later I added this site to my choice boards for the class.

Click HERE to get a copy of one of the Choice Boards I created that can be used with any of the historical figures studied.




What are your favorite tech tools for the classroom?

Edmodo
ClassDojo
Education City
Blabberize
PebbleGo
Zaption
Kahoot
Quizlet
ClassFlow
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker

1 comment: